Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pleased to Meet You!

Welcome to the Colonialtown Real Estate blog! I live in Colonialtown and I am a licensed Realtor with Coldwell Banker in Winter Park. I started this blog as a service to those who live here, those who want to live here and those who are curious about our neighborhood. Colonialtown is a fantastic place to call home!

This blog will focus on market statistics and analysis, new listings, price changes, sold listings, local businesses and relevant neighborhood information.

As a Realtor, I am able to help you sell or buy your home. If you want to make your home available for rent, I can make that happen as well. In fact, I can place your home for sale and for rent at the same time! Although my blog is centered on Colonialtown, I can help you sell or buy a home anywhere in Orlando, Winter Park or Maitland. And if you are moving farther away I can find you an experienced and trustworthy agent to help you. If you have tried to sell your home with another Realtor and it did not work, I would love the chance to present you with a new marketing plan to get your property sold. For those who are trying to sell their homes themselves, I'd like to show you a faster, more profitable way to sell your home.

If you have any real estate questions, please e-mail me! I am happy to get you the answers. My e-mail address is: regis.ahern@floridamoves.com.

Happy Hunting!

Regis

No comments:

Post a Comment