For the eighth month in a row banks are forclosing upon homes at an ever-increasing rate in order to clear the glut of bad loans from their books. Lenders repossessd 92,858 homes last month, a 9% increase from June and a 6% increase from July 2009.
Foreclosure warnings were sent to 325,229 homes in July, an increase of 4% over June, meaning 1 in every 397 homes received one. If that number includes you or someone you know, I can help!
Coldwell Banker sells 1 in 3 homes in 30 days and we sell more homes than any of our competitors. Additionally, we have a superb short sale program that is paid for by the bank at closing. I can make your short sale happens so that you do not lose your home to foreclosure. Help is here, all you need to do is contact me and I'll take care of the rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment